In an effort to improve your experience, Sam’s Club wants you to take a few time to take part in their Sam’s Club Member Experience Survey. Your responses are very important in helping them continue to bring good quality products and excellent customer service to all of their members. All your responses will be kept anonymous and confidential.
Go to the survey site: www.survey.samsclub.com, complete a short survey and give feedback, you will have a chance to win a $1,000 Sam’s Club shopping card. Just respond to some quick questions that will take less than 5 minutes to complete.
How can we participate in Sam’s Club Member Experience Survey?
1. Have your survey invitation handy and visit the customer survey official website.
2. Select the language in English or Spanish to take the survey.
3. Answer a few easy questions and enter the Club Number, TC Number and date of your visit printed on your sales receipt.
4. Then continue with the answer about your most recent experience at Sam’s Club and submit it.
5. You will enter the quarterly drawing.
Sam’s Club is an American chain of membership-only retail warehouse clubs owned and operated by Walmart. Their first Sam’s Club opened on April 7, 1983, their operating philosophy has remained the same “we work hard to be the buying agent for our Members and deliver upon this agreement by eliminating unnecessary costs and maintaining a simple shopping environment.” Sam’s Club pass the savings on to the more than 47 million Members who shop Sam’s Clubs and SamsClub.com, simplifying their shopping so that their everyday lives benefit, too.